Daemon Of Hell Index du Forum Daemon Of Hell
Forum de la guilde Daemon Of Hell

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

3.0.8 Patch Rogue Highlights

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Daemon Of Hell Index du Forum -> Deamon Of Hell -> Guide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Jan - 17:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: 3.0.8 Patch Rogue Highlights Répondre en citant

Please note: this data will be as up-to-date as possible however may not be 100% accurate until the actual patch is released.

The following is a patch review regarding what will be affecting the Rogue class in case you haven’t been keeping up with it. A lot of the time I find myself reading entire patch notes with very little of the information actually affecting me as a Rogue. The following list will include only the things that I can see having any sort of impact on us a whole.
First up are the 2 Direct Class changes:
    * Fan of Knives: The cooldown has been removed. In addition, now deals 150% of weapon damage when used while daggers are equipped.
    * Feint: Rank 8 now reduces the damage taken from area of effect attacks by 50% for 6 seconds in addition to its existing effects.

The Fan of Knives damage upgrade to daggers is great news for all Mutilate Rogues in both PvP and PvE, combine that with the removal of the cooldown and you have yourself an much better ability than it was before. In PvP Fan of Knives is used primarily as an ability to remove stealthed targets and most of the situations where I’m using it will be when I’m already low on energy so the removal of the cooldown isn’t as big as it is in PvE. I mean who doesn’t love to use Tricks of the Trade on the guy that just won’t shut up in vent, Cold Blood then Fan of Knives to see numbers everywhere and him take some durability.
The Feint buff really seems good on paper, with all the AoE spells in the game doing massive amounts of damage from Death Knights to Mages, I have no doubt you will be seeing Rogues feinting every now and then in PvP. However. with the low cost of 20 energy already, I don’t recommend anyone going overboard with it and equipping a Glyph of Feint.
PVP CHANGES

While these are not directly Rogue related I’m sure they will affect us in one way or another.

Hunters
Deterrence: Design changed to grant 100% parry and 100% chance to "deflect" spells coming from the front, but prevents the Hunter from attacking. Lasts 5 sec. 60 sec. cooldown.
This change will mean while their Deterrence is active any attack from the front is worthless and will be parried, so it is even more important to be attacking from the back while its active.
Readiness: No longer resets the cooldown on Bestial Wrath And Kindred Spirits: This talent now grants only 3/6/9/12/15% pet damage.

Thank god.  Nonetheless, Hunter teams I still see being a big problem for the majority of Rogue arena comps.

Paladins
Divine Shield: The penalty has been changed so that all damage done is reduced by 50% in place of an attack speed penalty.

With Ret pally’s being anything but the auto-attack and pray for a proc class they were Pre-BC you will notice a significant reduction in the damage they do to you during the time when you cannot Gouge/Blind/Stun them.
Forbearance removed from Avenging Wrath.
AKA every Ret Pally or any Pally for that matter  will be using this in every arena match, cloak is your friend for those hammer of justices which are gonna go hand in hand with their wings.

Druids
Abolish Poison can now be used in Moonkin form.
Druids won’t have to shift out of Moonkin form anymore to cast Abolish on themselves or teammates.

Death Knights
Bone Shield - The mitigation has been reduced from 40% to 20%.
It’s still a good idea to auto attack them a few times especially with daggers to remove the Bone Shield charges before wasting any energy on big energy moves like Mutilate.
Icebound Fortitude: now reduces damage by 20% instead of 50%. The amount of damage reduced increases with bonus Defense (to about 35% for 540 Defense, but can go higher).
Good news for us since we are forced to spam damage abilities instead of stuns anyways while its active.

Bug Fixes    (thanks Edondia)
The first two are the main ones worth noting, as I’m sure most rogues were expecting these,  they are now confirmed for 3.0.8.
Mutilate: this ability will no longer give poisons on the off-hand weapon two chances to be triggered.
Honor Among Thieves: The bug where stacking multiple rogues with this talent caused them all to gain additional combo points has been fixed. In addition, it no longer cancels eating and drinking if a party member gains a critical strike while it is active.
Envenom: The tooltip values have been corrected to be accurate.
Fan of Knives: All poisons will now trigger correctly when used with this ability.
Killing Spree: This ability no longer breaks stealth if it fails due to all targets being out of range.
Turn the Tables: This talent no longer generates threat when it triggers.

Miscellaneous Changes

Racial restrictions on mounts have now been lifted. Night elves on mechanostriders? Tauren on raptors? You’re not seeing things.

We have added over 60 new graveyards to Kalimdore and the Eastern Kingdoms.

The run speed in spirit form has been increased by 50%. Night Elves in Wisp form will now move at 75% speed.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Jan - 17:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Daemon Of Hell Index du Forum -> Deamon Of Hell -> Guide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.